sábado, 24 de novembro de 2007

Gosto da letra

The Beatles, I´ve just seen a face - I've just seen a face, I can't forget the time or place Where we just met. She's just the girl for me And I want all the world to see We've met, mmm-mmm-mmm-m'mmm-mmm. Had it been another day I might have looked the other way And I'd have never been aware. But as it is I'll dream of her Tonight, di-di-di-di'n'di. Falling, yes I am falling, And she keeps calling Me back again. I have never known The like of this, I've been alone And I have missed things And kept out of sight But other girls were never quite Like this, mmm-mmm-mmm-m'mmm-mmm. Falling, yes I am falling, And she keeps calling Me back again. Falling, yes I am falling, And she keeps calling Me back again. I've just seen a face, I can't forget the time or place Where we just met. She's just the girl for me And I want all the world to see We've met, mmm-mmm-mmm-di'n'di Falling, yes I am falling, And she keeps calling Me back again. Oh, falling, yes I am falling, And she keeps calling Me back again. . gostava de ver uma cara assim...

Sem comentários: